NIC-Construction and Electrical are headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley. With over 20 years of experience in the trades, NIC-Construction and Electrical is your number one choice for your home remodeling project. Our dedication to the area and our chosen vendors is. a plus for all of our customers.
A full-service contractor that will take your project from the start to finish. We start with a contract detailing the work we help you through every step of the job.
So whether it’s for your kitchen or bathroom remodel we can meet and exceed your expectations.
You’re ready to create your own spa experience at home and remodel your bathroom. One of the main responsibilities is choosing the right vanity for your new space. Here’s a breakdown of what is available out there.
We take a look at Home Depot, Wayfair and Restoration Hardware.
Home Depot’s Vanities:
1. Single Sink Vanities. These are perfect for small or guest bathrooms. The Glacier Bay collection includes vanities in a variety of styles including rustic, coastal and southwestern.
2. Double Sink Vanities. These are made for two with room for storage. Their Home Decorators Collection comes with two matching mirrors.
3. Floating Vanity. Floating vanities mount to the wall, leaving room underneath for storage. These vanities, like those in the Domani Collection, give your bathroom a modern look and design.
1. Single Sink Vanities. Be sure to pair with a small matching mirror. Take a look at their large selection includes floating vanities. Ronbow offers vanities with stone sinks and a modern style.
2. Double Vanities. With two sinks and plenty of storage, double vanities can also be mounted as floating vanities. The Fresca Collection ranges from traditional to modern.
1. They offer narrow “powder vanities”. They fit tight spaces with a modern look and feel. Take a look at their collection.
2. Single Vanity collection. This group does have one sink, but is larger than the powder room collection above. Each of these vanities has many cabinets/storage.
3. Double Vanity collection. A modern and elegant collection for two with many drawers for storage.
Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the home.
It’s important that your remodel reflects your tastes and style. Here are some tips before you begin your bath remodel:
1. Set your budget. Once you know your budget you can work within it.
2. Choose your color pallette. What are your favorite color shemes.
3. Research others remodeled bathrooms for reference.
4. Make sure you choose the right counter surfaces for your vanity and shower/tub areas.
5. Choose the right contractor to make it happen: NIC Construction.
Call (661) 600-2851 TEXT US.