If cleaning up your bathroom is on your to-do list then we have some tips on how to organize your bathroom. Here’s a list of suggestions that made our top 5:
Installing shelves. Besides just a regular medicine cabinet, you could install shelves to organize all of your toiletries. Spice racks make a great bathroom DIY project.
A Shower Caddy. At times the hair products may get out of control. A multi-shelf caddy will save the day.
A Leaning Shelf. A leaning shelf that fits right over the toilet, will help save space and make a great place to organize towels and other necessities.
Laundry Bin. To keep all of your clothes off the floor and ready for the laundry – the right laundry bin with matching color to your bathroom’s theme is a good addition.
Towel Hooks. This is a classy way to organize all family member’s towels. Each person gets their own hook and keeps your towels off the floor.
Try out these ideas on how to organize your bathroom and be sure and contact NIC Construction & Electrical when you are ready to renovate your bathroom. 661-600-2851 TEXT US Today!
NIC Construction and Electrical care about our local community Santa Clarita.
Santa Clarita is an ever-growing valley of not only new homes but aging neighborhoods that need remodeling services. These services include but not limited too:
– Custom Cabinets
Before anything reach out and schedule a quote at 661-600-2851
We provide a variety of plumbing services in SCV. Here are some examples of work that we can do for you.
- Preventative maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Toilet installation, maintenance and replacement
- Emergency plumbing services
An emergency of course can happen at any time. We provide a number of solutions to get your home’s plumbing in tip-top shape.
One of the most important qualities for a plumber to have, apart from experience, is reliability. When your plumbing system is failing to perform, you can’t sit around for days waiting for someone to show up.
Our technicians are known around town for their timely service. They show up on time, every time, and work diligently from start to finish to fix whatever the problem is.
The best way to avoid emergencies is to keep your plumbing in good working condition. We offer maintenance plans to keep your pipes clog-free and will replace if beyond repair.
Call or Text NIC Construction and Electrical at 661-600-2851
The cost to remodel a shower on average is $3,800. You may have an older tub that you now want a new tiled stall shower.
This is possible and will increase the value of your home. Home buyers are already looking for remodeled bathrooms. There are many designs and options to choose from as you move forward with your remodeling.
The trend today is to take the old tub and create a luxurious walk-in shower. You may want a new shower head with multiple settings of pressure. Does the design complement your home? Don’t fall for current fads if the fixture won’t be able to stand the test of time. Here are some examples of the latest in shower heads.
Tile. The right tile can set the mood and correct style for your bathroom and home. Perhaps a nice marble, or travertine tile. Others may like ceramic or porcelain which is affordable and looks nice. On the more expensive end would be granite or polished stone.
Lighting. The icing on cake. Adding beautiful lighting in your newly created shower will give you the ambience, mood for the bathroom. Placement is important, whether it’s the ceiling or even the walls.
Finding an experienced contractor such as NIC Construction & Electrical is going to help you get the most for your money and a bathroom you will love. Call 661-600-2851 today or
You’re ready to create your own spa experience at home and remodel your bathroom. One of the main responsibilities is choosing the right vanity for your new space. Here’s a breakdown of what is available out there.
We take a look at Home Depot, Wayfair and Restoration Hardware.
Home Depot’s Vanities:
1. Single Sink Vanities. These are perfect for small or guest bathrooms. The Glacier Bay collection includes vanities in a variety of styles including rustic, coastal and southwestern.
2. Double Sink Vanities. These are made for two with room for storage. Their Home Decorators Collection comes with two matching mirrors.
3. Floating Vanity. Floating vanities mount to the wall, leaving room underneath for storage. These vanities, like those in the Domani Collection, give your bathroom a modern look and design.
1. Single Sink Vanities. Be sure to pair with a small matching mirror. Take a look at their large selection includes floating vanities. Ronbow offers vanities with stone sinks and a modern style.
2. Double Vanities. With two sinks and plenty of storage, double vanities can also be mounted as floating vanities. The Fresca Collection ranges from traditional to modern.
1. They offer narrow “powder vanities”. They fit tight spaces with a modern look and feel. Take a look at their collection.
2. Single Vanity collection. This group does have one sink, but is larger than the powder room collection above. Each of these vanities has many cabinets/storage.
3. Double Vanity collection. A modern and elegant collection for two with many drawers for storage.
Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the home.
It’s important that your remodel reflects your tastes and style. Here are some tips before you begin your bath remodel:
1. Set your budget. Once you know your budget you can work within it.
2. Choose your color pallette. What are your favorite color shemes.
3. Research others remodeled bathrooms for reference.
4. Make sure you choose the right counter surfaces for your vanity and shower/tub areas.
5. Choose the right contractor to make it happen: NIC Construction.
Call (661) 600-2851 TEXT US.
Thinking of remodeling your home? Live in the Santa Clarita Valley? Then think no further than N I C Construction for your remodeling project.
NIC Construction & Electrical is exceptionally diligent when it comes to providing the quality care you need in order to realize your vision.
We will take care of all the major and minor issues so that you can focus on the work at hand, without feeling overwhelmed.
No task is too big for us, let us help you get that project started! Contact us today at 661-600-2851