You may have an older home or perhaps you are ready for a change in your kitchen. Whatever the case may be here are our top 3 signs you need cabinet work done.
1. Water damage. It happens. Being in the kitchen and with age, water damage may happen. Here you may need to fix the box or replace the doors.
2. You can’t stand the sight of them. The doors of the cabinets may be completely outdated. Is your house over 20 years old? Here you could do some resurfacing and add modern hardware to save money.
3. Non-functional. The drawers don’t open. Cabinet doors slam into each other. Your cabinets are not functional. These will need to be replaced.
If you have any of these signs contact NIC Construction & Electrical today at
661-600-2851 or you can TEXT us.
NIC Construction and Electrical care about our local community Santa Clarita.
Santa Clarita is an ever-growing valley of not only new homes but aging neighborhoods that need remodeling services. These services include but not limited too:
– Custom Cabinets
Before anything reach out and schedule a quote at 661-600-2851
We provide a variety of plumbing services in SCV. Here are some examples of work that we can do for you.
- Preventative maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Toilet installation, maintenance and replacement
- Emergency plumbing services
An emergency of course can happen at any time. We provide a number of solutions to get your home’s plumbing in tip-top shape.
One of the most important qualities for a plumber to have, apart from experience, is reliability. When your plumbing system is failing to perform, you can’t sit around for days waiting for someone to show up.
Our technicians are known around town for their timely service. They show up on time, every time, and work diligently from start to finish to fix whatever the problem is.
The best way to avoid emergencies is to keep your plumbing in good working condition. We offer maintenance plans to keep your pipes clog-free and will replace if beyond repair.
Call or Text NIC Construction and Electrical at 661-600-2851
One of the exciting things with a kitchen remodel is choosing new appliances. Without question getting a new range will improve the look of your kitchen. Here’s a list of some of the best:
1. Prestige 24 in. 2.3 cu. ft. Gas Convection Range – Stainless Steel. This range comes with 4 burners, waist high broiler and cast-iron grates.
2. Haier 24 in. 2.9 cu. ft. Gas Range with Convection Oven also in Stainless Steel this steam cleaning, lower storage space, modern look in black and stainless steel.
3. Summit Appliance 24 in. 2.9 cu. ft. Gas Range in Stainless Steel Another modern range with sleek lines. This range is manual cleaning with 4 burners.
4. Viking 30 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with ProFlow™ – This range with convection oven is pro range with 4 burners and also manual cleaning with 4 cu. ft. oven capacity
5. Zline RA48 Professional 48 Inch Wide 6 cu. ft. Slide-In Dual Fuel Range solidly built stainless steel in the same class as the Viking yet more affordable with a second side oven. 6 Burners on the range.
So you’re ready to remodel your kitchen. You’ve watched enough Fixer Upper or Property Brothers on HGTV to inspire you to get started. What are some things to be aware of for a kitchen remodel? Quite a bit actually. You need to take the right steps to make it happen. Here’s a list that we think will make your remodel a success.
KITCHEN REMODEL STEPS:
Step #1: Plan and Budget for your Remodel. Planning for your remodel is very important. From cabinets/counters all the way to what faucets you like can have a big impact on what fits within your budget. Most Kitchen remodels start at about $10,000 and can exceed $40,000 so knowing what you like and what you can fit within your budget is very important.
Step #2: Research Styles and colors and give yourself options. Your kitchen is the most used room in your house so remember seek the help of a design professional when going over ideas. Also if your looking to update your appliances too there are many different options from basic all the way to Smart Appliances.
Step #3: Plan For The Unexpected. Even the best laid out plans can run into issues so always allow leeway. Whether its scheduling, material delays, or even the unforeseen plumbing or electrical issues inside a wall. Planning for the unexpected is always a smart move.
Step #4: Fixture and Hardware means everything. Once you’ve chosen the right cabinets for your kitchen the right hardware finishes the look. Always choose the right fixtures and hardware before beginning the job, this assists contractors in accurately estimating.
Step #5: Of Course The Final Step is choosing the right contractor for your remodel. NIC Construction & Electrical prides themselves on many years of experience and is affordable. We help you bring your kitchen to life no matter what your budget. Take your first step and contact us today.
Thinking of remodeling your home? Live in the Santa Clarita Valley? Then think no further than N I C Construction for your remodeling project.
NIC Construction & Electrical is exceptionally diligent when it comes to providing the quality care you need in order to realize your vision.
We will take care of all the major and minor issues so that you can focus on the work at hand, without feeling overwhelmed.
No task is too big for us, let us help you get that project started! Contact us today at 661-600-2851