One of the exciting things with a kitchen remodel is choosing new appliances. Without question getting a new range will improve the look of your kitchen. Here’s a list of some of the best:
1. Prestige 24 in. 2.3 cu. ft. Gas Convection Range – Stainless Steel. This range comes with 4 burners, waist high broiler and cast-iron grates.
2. Haier 24 in. 2.9 cu. ft. Gas Range with Convection Oven also in Stainless Steel this steam cleaning, lower storage space, modern look in black and stainless steel.
3. Summit Appliance 24 in. 2.9 cu. ft. Gas Range in Stainless Steel Another modern range with sleek lines. This range is manual cleaning with 4 burners.
4. Viking 30 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with ProFlow™ – This range with convection oven is pro range with 4 burners and also manual cleaning with 4 cu. ft. oven capacity
5. Zline RA48 Professional 48 Inch Wide 6 cu. ft. Slide-In Dual Fuel Range solidly built stainless steel in the same class as the Viking yet more affordable with a second side oven. 6 Burners on the range.
So you’re ready to remodel your kitchen. You’ve watched enough Fixer Upper or Property Brothers on HGTV to inspire you to get started. What are some things to be aware of for a kitchen remodel? Quite a bit actually. You need to take the right steps to make it happen. Here’s a list that we think will make your remodel a success.
KITCHEN REMODEL STEPS:
Step #1: Plan and Budget for your Remodel. Planning for your remodel is very important. From cabinets/counters all the way to what faucets you like can have a big impact on what fits within your budget. Most Kitchen remodels start at about $10,000 and can exceed $40,000 so knowing what you like and what you can fit within your budget is very important.
Step #2: Research Styles and colors and give yourself options. Your kitchen is the most used room in your house so remember seek the help of a design professional when going over ideas. Also if your looking to update your appliances too there are many different options from basic all the way to Smart Appliances.
Step #3: Plan For The Unexpected. Even the best laid out plans can run into issues so always allow leeway. Whether its scheduling, material delays, or even the unforeseen plumbing or electrical issues inside a wall. Planning for the unexpected is always a smart move.
Step #4: Fixture and Hardware means everything. Once you’ve chosen the right cabinets for your kitchen the right hardware finishes the look. Always choose the right fixtures and hardware before beginning the job, this assists contractors in accurately estimating.
Step #5: Of Course The Final Step is choosing the right contractor for your remodel. NIC Construction & Electrical prides themselves on many years of experience and is affordable. We help you bring your kitchen to life no matter what your budget. Take your first step and contact us today.
Thinking of remodeling your home? Live in the Santa Clarita Valley? Then think no further than N I C Construction for your remodeling project.
NIC Construction & Electrical is exceptionally diligent when it comes to providing the quality care you need in order to realize your vision.
We will take care of all the major and minor issues so that you can focus on the work at hand, without feeling overwhelmed.
No task is too big for us, let us help you get that project started! Contact us today at 661-600-2851