If cleaning up your bathroom is on your to-do list then we have some tips on how to organize your bathroom. Here’s a list of suggestions that made our top 5:
Installing shelves. Besides just a regular medicine cabinet, you could install shelves to organize all of your toiletries. Spice racks make a great bathroom DIY project.
A Shower Caddy. At times the hair products may get out of control. A multi-shelf caddy will save the day.
A Leaning Shelf. A leaning shelf that fits right over the toilet, will help save space and make a great place to organize towels and other necessities.
Laundry Bin. To keep all of your clothes off the floor and ready for the laundry – the right laundry bin with matching color to your bathroom’s theme is a good addition.
Towel Hooks. This is a classy way to organize all family member’s towels. Each person gets their own hook and keeps your towels off the floor.
Try out these ideas on how to organize your bathroom and be sure and contact NIC Construction & Electrical when you are ready to renovate your bathroom. 661-600-2851 TEXT US Today!
You’re ready to create your own spa experience at home and remodel your bathroom. One of the main responsibilities is choosing the right vanity for your new space. Here’s a breakdown of what is available out there.
We take a look at Home Depot, Wayfair and Restoration Hardware.
Home Depot’s Vanities:
1. Single Sink Vanities. These are perfect for small or guest bathrooms. The Glacier Bay collection includes vanities in a variety of styles including rustic, coastal and southwestern.
2. Double Sink Vanities. These are made for two with room for storage. Their Home Decorators Collection comes with two matching mirrors.
3. Floating Vanity. Floating vanities mount to the wall, leaving room underneath for storage. These vanities, like those in the Domani Collection, give your bathroom a modern look and design.
1. Single Sink Vanities. Be sure to pair with a small matching mirror. Take a look at their large selection includes floating vanities. Ronbow offers vanities with stone sinks and a modern style.
2. Double Vanities. With two sinks and plenty of storage, double vanities can also be mounted as floating vanities. The Fresca Collection ranges from traditional to modern.
1. They offer narrow “powder vanities”. They fit tight spaces with a modern look and feel. Take a look at their collection.
2. Single Vanity collection. This group does have one sink, but is larger than the powder room collection above. Each of these vanities has many cabinets/storage.
3. Double Vanity collection. A modern and elegant collection for two with many drawers for storage.
Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the home.
It’s important that your remodel reflects your tastes and style. Here are some tips before you begin your bath remodel:
1. Set your budget. Once you know your budget you can work within it.
2. Choose your color pallette. What are your favorite color shemes.
3. Research others remodeled bathrooms for reference.
4. Make sure you choose the right counter surfaces for your vanity and shower/tub areas.
5. Choose the right contractor to make it happen: NIC Construction.
Call (661) 600-2851 TEXT US.