Your home’s safety is the utmost importance right? Then don’t take a chance with faulty wiring that could possibly cause a fire.
If you have flickering lights, hear buzzing from an outlet or smell foul odor through your walls you more than likely have bad wiring.
According to Consumer Product Safety -” The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that electrical receptacles are involved in 5,300 fires every year, causing forty deaths and more than 100 consumer injuries.”
Don’t take that chance. Your home and family’s well being is important.
Schedule a free quote with NIC Construction today. Call (661) 600-2851 or TEXT US
Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the home.
It’s important that your remodel reflects your tastes and style. Here are some tips before you begin your bath remodel:
1. Set your budget. Once you know your budget you can work within it.
2. Choose your color pallette. What are your favorite color shemes.
3. Research others remodeled bathrooms for reference.
4. Make sure you choose the right counter surfaces for your vanity and shower/tub areas.
5. Choose the right contractor to make it happen: NIC Construction.
Call (661) 600-2851 TEXT US.
Thinking of remodeling your home? Live in the Santa Clarita Valley? Then think no further than N I C Construction for your remodeling project.
NIC Construction & Electrical is exceptionally diligent when it comes to providing the quality care you need in order to realize your vision.
We will take care of all the major and minor issues so that you can focus on the work at hand, without feeling overwhelmed.
No task is too big for us, let us help you get that project started! Contact us today at 661-600-2851