Picture of Wiring

The Right Wiring Could Save Your Home

Your home’s safety is the utmost importance right?  Then don’t take a chance with faulty wiring that could possibly cause a fire.

If you have flickering lights, hear buzzing from an outlet or smell foul odor through your walls you more than likely have bad wiring.

According to Consumer Product Safety -” The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that electrical receptacles are involved in 5,300 fires every year, causing forty deaths and more than 100 consumer injuries.”

Don’t take that chance. Your home and family’s well being is important.

Schedule a free quote with NIC Construction today.  Call (661) 600-2851 or TEXT US

The Right Wiring Could Save Your Home

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *